How to clean and care for leather
WASH & DRY
- Leather can be spot cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.
- Keep leather supple and conditioned with a specialist leather balm. Apply a small amount with a cloth and buff gently.
MAINTAIN AND STORE
- Clean away dirt and dust regularly with a damp cloth.
- Hang leather garments to ventilate between wears, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Wooden shoe trees help keep the shape and slow down the creasing that happens with wear.
- When traveling and storing, roll leather garments to avoid fold creases.
- Softer leathers can scratch! Be careful with sharp items like keys.
Smooth soft, supple flexible durable