How to wash and care for cotton
WASH & DRY
- Cotton can be machine or hand-washed. To prevent garments from shrinking and to keep them looking their best, wash at 30°.
- Place delicate items in a mesh bag to help prevent snagging or twisting during machine cycles.
- Pre-treat stains before washing by dabbing a small amount of stain remover on the area. For darker pieces, patch test on an inside seam to check the colour won’t be affected.
- Hang cotton out to dry, as heat from tumble dryers can cause it to shrink. This also saves energy.
- Always wash with similar colours.
MAINTAIN AND STORE
- To lower the environmental impact of your cotton garments and enjoy them for longer, rotate your selection of clothes, a bit of rest is good for the fabric.
- Use vinegar against odors or lemon acid against yellow stains on your collar or armpit.
Breathable crisp, soft everyday, comfortable